This is a Private Company’s Accounts Assistant Job Circular in (Bd) Dhaka Bangladesh, this private job circular is published by the Consumers Association of Bangladesh (CAB). Then secondly published by our website Bd Govt Job, New and Latest Govt and Private Job Circular 2020.
Context of The Accounts Assistant Job Circular
Consumers Association of Bangladesh (CAB) may be a non-govt. non-political and non-profit voluntary client organization was based in 1978. Primarily started as a grouping to safeguard customers from goods adulteration and artificial price-hike it’s step by step widened its scope to ascertain and safeguard consumers rights and interests in social, economic, health and environmental problems.
Currently CAB is seeking applications for a project titled (IBP) on Food Safety Governance funded by (UKAID) and supported by British Council below (PROKAS) Promoting data and responsible System Program.
The project focuses on multi-stakeholders engagement for system modification and higher social control of laws and policies for up food safety regulation within the country.
Accounts Assistant Job Circular invitations applications from the qualified candidates for the subsequent position:
- Job Duration: Up to June 2020 with chance of extension relying upon accessibility of fund.
- Joining Date: Expected to 01 March 2020.
Job Responsibility Of Accounts Assistant Job
- Work in cooperation with Accounts Officer in designing and budgeting project interventions.
- Ensure timely backing to the staffs for sleek implementation of the project activities
- Ensure that payment to the vendors is created upon deduction of VAT/ Taxes as per government policy
- Ensure that the expenditures area unit done as per set up.
- Support to submit fund request to the management as per pan and make sure that fund is out there on time.
- Ensure monetary report in time pro.
- Maintain money book, ledger books, vouchers, invoices etc.
- policies and procedures and files and document of the project.
- Maintain totally different register like earnings register, advance register etc.
- Interact with Internal and external audit team.
- Conduct frequent field visit to confirm implementation of the project as per budget.
- Performing the other tasks assigned by the authorities as and once necessary.
Educational Requirements of The Job
- MS, MA, MSc in Accounting or related disciples with 1 years experience in any NGO.
- BA, BSS, BSc, in Accounting or related disciples with 3 years experience in any NGO.
Additional Requirements Of The Job
- Proficiency in accounting software, MS Office Tools including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Should have experience in the areas of in equivalent position with non-gov organization.
- Committed to achieving results in a short time frame and under time pressure.
Other Info of The Accounts Assistant Job
- Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Salary: Monthly 33,000 (Thirty Three Thousands).
- Experience Needed: At Least 1 years of Masters Holder, and 3 years Bachelor Holder.
- Employment Status: Full Time.
- Vacancy: Not specify
- Other Benefits of The Job: T/A, D/A, Mobile Bill and Festival bonus.
How To Apply In This Job
Interested candidates meeting the requirements and able to join the job immediately send the application with a CV (maximum 4 pages with contact details, of them one should be from current/recent passed organization) with recent captured passport size photo scan copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No need to send hard copies. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be communicated for recruitment process. Any form of persuasion in the selection process will automatically disqualify the candidacy. The deadline for submit application is 15 February 2020 by 5:00pm.
Last Massages For Every Job’s Finder
So guys I hope you are liked the Accountants Job circular, If you’re really like this Private Job Circular then please like and share our website (Bd Government Job) with your friends (who is also find job) and subscribed our blog because here you can easily find latest Government Job Circular, Private, Company, NGO, Bank etc job circular in 2020, So Please stay with us Thank you so much.