Junior Instructor Job Circular: Today the authority of CBTA hes been published a new job alert in there website, newspaper and bdjobs.com. This is a Private Company and they are offered total 01 post and 01 vacancy in this Junior Instructor Job Circular 2020. so let’s see the job circular, procedure and apply.
Junior Instructor Job Circular 2020
- Post Name: Junior Instructor
- Number of Post: 01
- Number of Vacancies: 01
- Job Categories: Private Job
- Organization Name: CRP LTD.
- Educational Qualification: HSC passed candidate can apply.
- Published Date: Mar 1, 2020.
- Applications Starts: The Applications system started in 01 March 2020.
- Applications Deadline: Mar 9, 2020.
- Age: Minimum 24 to 30 years old.
- Salary: 11,060/- BDT (Monthly).
- Employment Status: Full time.
- Gender: Both (male and female) candidate can apply this job.
- Application Fee : See the full circular we have attached bellow.
- Experience: At least 2-3 year’s
- Job Level: Top Level Job.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation & Other Benefits: As per company policy.
Responsibility Junior Instructor Job Circular
- Ensure quality of commercial home appliance operator training altogether sessions.
- Assist Principal, VTI to all or any pre-requisite activities of periodic RTO (Registered Training Organization) assessment and procedure.
- Conduct necessaries Bangladesh Technical Board correspondences for RTO daily and routine activities.
- Assist VTI team to gather possible trainees with disabilities to institution.
- Assist all instructors to succeed in the pre-fixed project target and conduct daily training sessions of commercial home appliance operator for by RTO module.
- Assist instructors to follow all teaching training module (especially industrial home appliance operator course).
- Develop and adjust the exiting RTO training module which can compel from employer’s got to meet the technological adjustment for updated technique, equipment and machineries.
- Maintain relevant records of every batch of trainee, RTO and vocational activities .
- Conduct factory visit to satisfy the demand of post training follow up.
- Develop month basis training plan and make requisition for material.
- Assist the trainees with disabilities for training re-locate nearby the work location.
- Conduct in-service or TOT for the instructors (including all projects).
- Perform the other activities assigned by Supervisor.
Details of The Company CRPA
- Name: CRP
- Address : CRP, P/O- CRP- Chapain, Savar, Dhaka- 1343
- Website : www.crp-bangladesh.org
Read Before Apply In This Job
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their detailed CVs mentioning Telephone/Mobile number, address, email ID, one copy of recent passport size photograph, two references to Human Resource Department, CRP, Chapain, Savar, Dhaka-1343. Please confirm to write down the name of the position applied for on the highest of the envelope.
Benefits of The Job
- Provident fund, Gratuity.
- Festival Bonus: in two Eid days.
- Any other facilities as per CRP Service Rules Manual.