Oxfam NGO Job Circular 2020: In This NGO Oxfam has been published a new job vacancy in the post Senior Public Health Promotion Officer to render Public Health Promotion by using this post. And the Oxfam is one of the biggest private NGO in the Bangladesh. So let’e jump to the Oxfam Job circular and see the eligibility to apply.
Oxfam NGO Jobs Responsibility
- Oxfam is looking for Senior Public Health Promotion Officer to render Public Health Promotion (PHP) activities at Kutupalong camp area in an effective and efficient manner.
- To provide best guidance the community mobilizing, coordinating, and supporting for the interventions of public health situation according to the donor strategy and meet the project objectives at working areas.
- Moreover, ensuring program quality and accountability in respect of Core Humanitarian Standards as well as act to protect community people from threats to their life, health and dignity.
- To work closely with other departments so as PHE/EFSVL/Protection to ensure integrated and coherent response.
Oxfam NGO Job Circular With Summary
- Post Name: EFSVL Officer, People and Culture Coordinator, Area Manager and Senior Public Health Promotion Officer.
- Number of Post: 03
- Number of Vacancies: Not Specify.
- Job Categories: Private Job
- Organization Name: Oxfam
- Organization Website: www.oxfam.org
- Educational Qualification: See the full circular we have attached bellow.
- Job Published Date: 05 March, 2020.
- Applications Starts: See the full circular we have attached bellow.
- Applications Deadline: 18 March, 2020
- Age: Minimum 18 to 30 years old.
- Salary: BDT. 1,056,451 per annul (13 months).
- Employment Status: Contractual.
- Experience: At least 4 year’s.
- Application Fee : See the full circular we have attached bellow.
- Job Level: Top Level Job.
- Location: Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia.
New Job Vacancy Is Published by Bdjob
Oxfam in Bangladesh is looking for some self-motivated and passionate humanitarian minds to contribute in EFSVL programming (e.g. Farmer Market Intervention) through providing direct operational support in the fields and camps for the implementation of Oxfam’s Food Security and Vulnerable Livelihoods Emergency and Recovery programme activities including long term rehabilitation activities in the working areas of Teknaf in Cox’s Bazar district.
Published on: 02 April, 2020
- Requerment: To be considered for this role you must have hands-on work experience in relief, recovery, humanitarian and/or development work with demonstrated knowledge and experience in EFSVL interventions, especially use of cash for work, cash grant and cash vouchers. More about the person specification is detailed in the job profile available on Oxfam job portal.
Oxfam New Job Circular 2020
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
Compensation & Other Benefits of The Job
Plus 10% market supplement with other benefits e.g. hardship allowance, medical for spouse and children, contributory Provident fund, gratuity, leave & Insurance etc.
Additional Requirement of Oxfam NGO Job Circular
- You will bring at least 4 years’ practical experience inappropriate hygiene promotion programmers.
- It is essential that a number of this could are in emergency relief programmers.
- leadership skills and staff management.
- Knowledge of public health and one more other relevant areas (e.g. health promotion, community development).
- experience in humanitarian response to outbreaks of public health-related diseases in particular cholera and Hepatitis E is highly desirable.
- demonstrate a commitment to humanitarian principles and values and motivate others towards them.
- good decisions making skills with limited support.
- Plan, priorities and perform well under pressure.
- Confidently represent organizational beliefs and values.
- demonstrate initiative, ingenuity and creativity.
- well-developed interpersonal and team skills and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
- good written and spoken in English.
- computer skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Apply Procedure Of The Job
Oxfam NGO’s Full Information
Business : Oxfam employs quite six thousand people in 90 countries who share a commitment to figure together to finish poverty and suffering. It is committed to make sure diversity and gender equality within the organization and welcomes applications from women, person with disability and under-represented groups.
Oxfam doesn’t discriminate against applicants or employees supported their HIV/AIDS status. The organization has been working in Bangladesh since the Liberation War of Independence and has established a permanent country office in 1972. Since then it’s skilled all major emergencies within the country.
Oxfam’s current program focuses on Economic Justice & Resilience, Gender and Women?s Leadership and Humanitarian Capacity Building and Response.